TIMMICK FINANCIAL GROUP presents...
Retirement & Estate Planning Workshops
Day 1: Estate Planning Essentials
Date: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Location: 5430 Vantage Point Road, Columbia, MD
Will your Estate transfer quickly and issue-free to your heirs with the maximum amount possible while preserving family harmony? Here you'll learn:
- Why many estate plans fail and the steps you can take to ensure success for your family.
- An analysis of probate vs. non-probate, the differences between a will-based plan vs. a revocable trust-based plan, and the pros and cons of each.
- How to properly protect assets during your lifetime so the most possible passes to your spouse, children and grandchildren.
- How Estate Planning has changed in a new environment of rising estate tax exemptions and exemption portability.
- How to plan for incapacity and avoid guardianship situations.
- How to define specific goals for your family's unique planning needs and circumstance.
- How to develop an estate plan that will work effectively from inception, throughout life, and especially at administration.
No matter how big or small your estate, if you want to make certain your estate plans are complete, optimized, and hassle-free for your family, attend this session!
Presented by: Elville And Associates