This workshop is sponsored by the Charles County Saves Campaign, a partnership between the Charles County Public Libraries, University of MD Extension, SDM Investments, Farmers Insurance, and GT Financial Services. Light refreshments will be served.
This interactive workshop will provide attendees with an understanding of what credit is, the impact of credit on one’s financial status; and provide attendees with skills for establishing and maintaining good credit.
Seminar objectives: By the end of the seminar, attendees will learn:
• How credit can impact an individual’s financial status;
• The importance of good credit;
• How to establish credit;
• How to maintain good credit;
• How to request and read a consumer credit report;
• What credit scoring is; and
• What their rights are as borrowers.