This workshop is sponsored by the Charles County Saves Campaign, a partnership between the Charles County Public Libraries, University of MD Extension, SDM Investments, Farmers Insurance, and GT Financial Services. Light refreshments will be served.
To provide attendees with an understanding of the responsibilities of homeownership and the information they will need to protect their home and investment.
Seminar objectives:By the end of the seminar, attendees will learn:
• The responsibilities of homeownership;
• What successful homeownership means;
• How to manage the costs of homeownership;
• The tax benefits and responsibilities of homeownership;
• How insurance protects their home and their investment;
• How to build and preserve their equity; and
• What to do to avoid foreclosure.